Salted chocolate fat bombs
As promised, we are about to share one of our absolute favorite fat bomb recipes! This recipe is inspired by the recipe shared by Summer Len Davis. It’s completely delicious, low carb, and high in fat, making it a delicious treat for anyone eating Keto. Check out the recipe below to see our twist on this fat bomb recipe:
Salted Chocolate Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp cashew butter
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp grass-fed butter
- Coarse sea salt
1. Whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add vanilla extract and fold in.
2. In a food processor, combine cashew butter, coconut oil, butter, cinnamon, cream cheese, and cocoa powder until very smooth.
3. Gently fold your cashew butter mixture into the whipped cream until well combined.
4. Pour mixtures into mini muffin trays or silicone molds. If you’re feeling fancy, you can pipe the mixture in for a decorative touch.
5. Give a light sprinkle of sea salt and freeze at least 6 hours.
This recipe is fairly simple to put together and can help keep unhealthy cravings in check! If you keep the same key ingredients, you can even play around with flavor to try something new. Let us know what you think and if you’d like to see more fat bomb recipes in the future.